haha... its been a long time...
after reading wat shaun teoh has to say... come to think of it its quite true in many ways.... number one, we won't get to play and crap together very often next time, cos each botak will be waging their own campaigns in their respective fronts, for example
1) Du... going for scholarship and studying in the London School of Economics
2) Du... going after ang moh girls in London
3) Du... going for trials in Chelsea
4) Teoh... going to army like the rest of us
5) Each of us going to our respective camps for more shit
6) Nich... going to church every Sunday
7) Nich... chionging for RED BERRET
8) Nich... jumping off C130
9) Jain... getting married
10) and many more reasons not stated here.........
so u see... with so many reasons y we cannot meet up often next time... i would say it is rather depressing... But life is like this... and one day each will go our seperate paths... in fact we are already embarking on our very own journeys...
but i feel that wat ever it is... let us not dwell too much on wat is there to come... nor do we dwell on wat has already gone... but rather.... treasure wat is there now... and i say so before our match against jain's platoon pple who wanna play us... hopefully i can see alot of u guys down tmr at RJ......
Allo. Dunno if anybody still reads blog. Well we jus beat Davids team ,without Davids ,3-1. Jus wanna say its great to meet up with everyone after such a long time,never felt like tat in a long time, never appreciate things till its gone. All the army guys haven changed much jus tat only talk bout army stuff all the time a bit boring sometimes. well jus gonna keep this short and remind ourselves tat mus make sure to meet up more often no matter wat cos before u noe it we may hardly get to do tis kinda fun, crap stuff anymore.